my brain isn't so smart.

There are some things that you know… you don’t have to be told. No one has to point them out. You just know.

This is one of those.

The thing is, right now I don’t know. I know how things will end up but right now I’m not so sure.

What I do know: when it’s all said and done there will be no interruption. I will make sure of that.
There will be no doubts or second thoughts. There will be NO other people.
I will go to ANY extent to make sure that things are righteous. (by any I mean even extents outside of my own character)

This may sound a little extreme, but when the battle is over the war will have just begun and I’m not going to just sit by.

There are some things that you know…. But there are somethings you don’t know at all…

There are some things that you only think you know….. There are some people you don’t know at all…

Comments

Popular Posts