write me a letter


I love writing.  The idea of notebooks have almost become history since i left school and blogging has become my new journal.  I do most of my brainstorming here too and so i don't really use paper except for leaving notes to my lover and if i buy a random gift for a friend.  I do love paper.  I'm not sure what it is about being able to let your hand form out the words and lines that is like a breath of fresh air... it's like laughing in the rain, you dont do it much, but when you do remember to it is amazing.  
These home made journals ideas are from design sponge and i believe they are AMAZING especially for someone like me who's man REFUSES to throw out anything.  It just gathers in a corner.... now i can find a way to put them to use :) check it:

Comments

Popular Posts