Somewhat celebrity

I'm not that cool of a person... just to put that up there for you. However, People seem to like reading this blog... Yesterday i hit 50 new readers :) I suppose that is a sign that i should be more concerned with the content, but Will insists that i should leave it just like it is... i think you should let me know what your opinion is.

What would be real awesome is if this blog actually got somewhere.... if i could just blog all day and make money from it - that would be way too epic awesome. Then i could write more about things that matter because i would have time to read on things and then i would have time to actually put thought into the writing. Journalism in general would be truly amazing.

I would LOVE to be able to spend my days writing and editing and photographing and writing and inspiring and then writing and then photo editing and then writing :)

That's a true story... perhaps my biggest problem is that, while everyone else likes my writing, i don't really think it's all that classic.
just saying: I really like writing and i apprietiate the feed back i've been getting.
don't forget: if you don't want to leave a public comment i do love emails too (rekam_a_swim@hotmail.com)

Comments

Popular Posts