Easy A.

Jacqui and I saw the preview for this movie a few weeks ago and last night checked it off our to do list. First off, the movies are now 9 dollars fri-sun after 12 no matter if you’re a student, a senior, or a 7 yr old. However, during the week every movie is now 5 bucks. So we chose last night, a Monday, to go observe the biggest BA chick in show biz right now.
Appearently Easy A is 7th in the box office right now and I can see why. With Amanda Bynes in it there has to be a humorous factor. The main actress (who I cant remember her name) is freaking my hero. It’s the same girl from Zombie land and several other well endowed movies. She does just as good a job in this movie. Shes a freaking amazing nerd, but that’s part of what makes her so awesome. In this movie she defently has a pretty awesome wardrobe. More than her clothes,, I love her “screw you” mentality. It defently pulls everything together. It’s not even a BA attitude but a “this is who I am” but she doesn’t just screw people over. She really is a good person despite her hard exterior.

I like to think that I am somewhat like her. Obviously the world around us does effect us despite our shell and the walls we’ve built but it’s not an effect that changes who we really are but who we’re not. People think that they know me. Whether it’s because of something I did or didn’t do, people take everything and stretch it or assume things that aren’t true. I was in a similar spot in HS> half the kids thought I was a goody goody who didn’t do anything wrong and the other half thought I was a pot head lesbo. Neither were right. Lol. Kind of like this movie, I didn’t really care. Think what you want because this is who I am. Unlike her, it wasn’t the talk of the school and it didn’t really effect my day to day life so I just didn’t worry about it. Now that I’m outta high school people still act that way. They still assume what kind of person I am and most the time they don’t care to find out what kind of person I really am. That’s fine, I don’t really care who they really are either. The difference is that I don’t care at all who they are and they do care to know who the world thinks I am (but not who I really am).
It’s ok. I like who I am. I don’t really need their approval (even if it does feel good) I like this movie and her “screw the world” attitude because I can relate. That’s normally what people like about stories. On top of that, the movie was just plain amazingly executed.

This girl…. I have to get her name because she is my top 3 favorite actors/celebs. Which is saying something because I don’t care much for famous people – their lives just don’t effect me.

Easy A = 5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts