a silly person ... or 2


·      I think some people make me laugh.   Mainly the ones that think they can intimidate me or that I should be scared of something.  You can threaten me with what ever you want,  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m not a really sensitive cookie.  You can tell me I smell or tell me you think I’m ugly….. I don’t really care.  You can tell me to get out of town or tell me to stop being friends with your friend…. I don’t really care.   The whole “I’ll make you regret it”  thing – not really very scary to me.  I mean really, what would you do?  I’ve got nothing to loose, I don’t have anything to take.  Cause what ever drama you want but it’s not taking me down.  It’s not that I don’t care about anything, I just don’t have anything worth caring about.  

Comments

Popular Posts