Take away love and our earth is a tomb



^^and this is what it looked like.... he made me feel beautiful, only to find out he was only dream and all a lie.


"I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?"

"I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was."

"You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again"

"Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am."

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

"There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel all right."

"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him."

"Someday when you'll be sorry someday when you're free memories will remind you that you could have of been with me."

"I just hope to sleep and never awaken. nothing left in this world could replace what you have taken.... "


ps.: "Here's to the men we love, Here's to the men that love us, Since the men that we love, Aren't the men that love us ... screw the men... here's to us."


credit: squidoo

Comments

  1. My love was not a lie. My love was just confused, and I hope you know that you still mean everything to me and always have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts