clothes that just don't fit anymore


I have a picture cut out from marie posted on my door… it’s one of my favorite outfits.   She is wearing boyfriend jeans and a jean vest with high heals.   It’s adorable and tough.   Now it brings tears to my eyes.  I know that I don’t have any “boyfriend” jeans to wear.  No more wearing his shirts with tights.  No more lounging in his over sized sweatshirts. 

He texts and it’s all I can do to refrain from responding.  I’ll not be pulling out any avril style outfits with ties or wearing his ties as belts.  I wount be leaving my half way unwanted, bleached shirts at his house for overnight stays and all of my shirts that I bought to be hot, now hidden under layers with out any witnesses to what they look like worn without layers. 

There are so many “boyfriend” looks that can be rocked.  I wont be the one rocking them for awhile… at least not with any guy’s clothes.  Any boyfriend looks I pull out will be with my own clothing. 

To everyone else (other than myself):  rock away because the boyfriend style will never be worn old.  It’s hot and intiment and sweet and tough all rolled into one simple, comfortable ensemble.  Rock away.


Comments

Popular Posts