Welcome to 2011


2010 had a lot of first and a lot of hurts.  I'd say over all, i learned A LOT.   Now it's time to move on to a new year and not only live with those lessons but use them.

To review 2010 resolutions:
blog more
worry less
relax
have fun
get straight with God.
be healthy
Buy a jeep
roll in the mud.

wins:
blog more
roll in the mud
get straight with god (though this is def not an epic win, its a least not a fail.)

no win:
Worry less
relax
have fun
be healthy
....
these are resolutions that didn't really fail but i had a good reason for not meeting them..... Being pregnant and single makes it difficult to relax and have fun. It also makes being healthy a little confusing.

fail:
buy a jeep
.....
I'll probably never buy a jeep. I prefer my bike.


And now without further adue:


I'm just shooting to relax more, chill out and enjoy life a little bit more. 

Comments

Popular Posts