wrong way.

I went to church this morning.  It's a church that reminds me of my child hood. a southern baptist mentality of older people who want to be "young and hip".  I don't have anything against this church because they seem genuine.  However, this morning's sermon was on family.  The opening verse was gen 2:18.  Talking about how woman was made for man and man should leave his family to join his wife.  Talking about bonding together, and how woman was made perfect for man.
Will just left me.  Left me in this situation.  Now i am listening to a sermon on family.  I couldn't do it.  As the first tear escaped i tried to maintain myself, it failed and i let myself out early.  In the lobby there was a young dad cradling his newborn son.  The baby was adorable and as i tried to pull myself together the sight of love in front of me was too much for me to handle.  That was the sight i am supposed to be looking at in 6 years or so, but i wount be part of it.

Needless to say, this morning has been rough.

Comments

Popular Posts