i'm not the only crazy fool

look at einstein or Martin luther, moses or noah. They were seen as wahck jobs. People laughed at them and critisized them. They sould have been put in an institution because of their non-conventional ways.. Now we see them and what they did and they were guinuses! Its funny how the most remarkable people have been outcasted and alienated. I want to change the world and people tell me it's silly - Noah was silly, he built an arc for a world wide flood. I want to change the world and people tell me it's not possible - moses parted the red sea. I want to change the world and people tell me i'm not accomplished enough - einstein never graduated high school. I want to change the world and people tell me i'm a college girl - Martin luther was black. I want to change the world. I want to change the world. Don't write down my name, it wount matter. But remember my passion and my love because that what will push me, that is what will drive me. I want to change the world. I will change the world. Don't forget that girl, who wouldn't listen to the rest of the world and changed the world

Comments

Popular Posts