that rose is my insult.

Why would he do something like that?
I know he likes me, but i've made it VERY clear that i have a boyfriend.
.. He's making it impossible for me to be his friend.

Today he left me a rose on my door step: a cute gesture, and i'm still flattered.
That flattery is insulting to me.

If he likes me so much he'll pack up his stuff and step out of my life.
I thought we could be friends, but now i see that he can't do that.
I have a boyfriend and i'm not one of those girls.
I'm not the kind of girl to go chasing every boy that looks at me.

It doesn't matter how much he likes me.
It doesn't matter how charming he is.
I have a boyfriend and i find it insulting that he would chase me around like i'm going to respond.

Those girls that can't keep their pants zipped up: thats horrible.... i'm not them.
So while he's so concerned with chasing me; he's only giving me temptations that i'm not interested in.

I wanted to be his friend so badly, but he's not making it easy.
I can't be his friend if its going to put me in a bad position.
I can't be his friend if its going to compromise my integrity.
I wanted to be his friend so badly, but now i see that that's impossible.

Comments

Popular Posts