Today i made a dress

It's purple and green and blue plaid. Strapless and bunches on the side.
I'm sure some girls with black nails will say it looks like a pillow case.
but i don't care. It's mine.

My bookmark bar is filled with a translator and facebook and myspace.
I should travel the world because i know that no matter where i go ...
i'll wake up. wake up. and i'll know there's a party tonight.

I know some girls say i need to be a girl.
Other nights its that punk that judges me.
The boy next me is saying i look hot.
But he's just wishing
cause I'm not about to waste my time getting used.

Some guy is gonna buy me a drink. . .
He thinks it's helping him along.
But he doesn't realize
he won't realize.

Every night i go out.
Every night they look at me.
She thinks she knows me.
He thinks he wants me.

Every night I'm someone
but every night no one will recognize me
because yesterday is not today
and I'm not the same.

No. no. I'm not the same.
I'm the same me.
But tonight is not yesterday.
and i'm not everybody else.


It's purple and green and blue plaid. Strapless and bunches on the side.
I'm sure some girls with fake hair will say it looks like a pillow case.
but i don't care. It's mine

Comments

Popular Posts