mi abode V4: eclectic kitchen

First off, i want my kitchen to be a mix between an ice cream cafe and a fun bar.  Lots of color (of course).  and clean cut.  I want it to be super fun and yet super classy.  ... which reminds me of the new ice cream shop in town (chill).  It kind of grasps the style I'm looking for:



i think it's the color i love....  and here are some more images that capture my cooking heart:



and of course, i have to mention Rachael ray's kitchen.  I'm sure it's at the heart of every cook but mine too...   While her blue fridge might be her cooking icon, i love her semi see through cabinets, the brick walls, and her awesome back splash.... and of course her colorful appliances (yes!)






Into to mi abode:  ready.set.and move.
verse 2:  color

Comments

Popular Posts