Thursday, April 02, 2009

Live for life

How can people live like this? With no future, with no goals?
Are they blind to the fact that our lives have no point? Perhaps I just need to learn to live for myself, in the moment.


I want to touch the earth. I want to break it in my hands. I want grow something wild and unruling.
I want to sleep on pillow of blue bonnets and a blanket made of stars.
Set me free oh I pray.
Closer to heaven above and closer to love
I want to walk and not run. I want to skip and not fall. I want to look at the horizon and not see a building standin tall. I wanna be the only one for miles and miles.
Oh it sounds good to me.
As high as I can, and into the wild blue.
Set me free oh I pray.
Oh it sounds good to me.
It sounds so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment