Evansville, IN



I've played the violin as long as i can remember. In third grade, show and tell was the first time i played in front of people and it scared the daylight out of me. Now, 13 years later, i still avoid any attention. Yesterday, my room mate came home during my practice and i felt like he'd walked in on me changing. I am not very good (and i'm not just being modest) but for some reason people refuse to believe that. People who have never heard me don't understand when i tell them i don't want to play for them.
Unlike my mad skills, i know a handfull of violin players that could take your breath away with their talent. Among the, Ryan Jones. This past weekend his band, LoCash, played in Evansville where they Rocked the house. I drove up on Friday and came back on Sunday (yesterday) When i got back i was exaughsted, but this weekend was well worth it. Essay was here - oh i love that girl. She is so different than everybody else i know, but she really reminds me of myself. And her and Ryan are just too cute. I love seeing them together because they are so happy. But they aren't the only characters in this story. The trio is completed by Spaz. The Mocho merch guy absolutely kills me. . . and since it seems that he reads this blog - hey Spaz!!!!

The part that would normally come next, i'm thinking about leaving out - Now that i've brought up Spaz i would normally talk about the part he played this weekend, but because i know he reads this im' not sure what to say.
So i've thought about it - this is my blog and i don't care who reads it, i'm not gonna let it change what i write.

So. . . we'll now return you to your regularly schedule program.

I've actually lost my train of thought now. .
Spaz is still as interesting a character as last time we hung out. . . but. hmmm. I really can't remember where this was going. . . .

So yeah. This was a fun weekend. I feel like i was kind of out of it. I was so tired - i'm sure they thought i was really boring because i didn't ahve much to say. But it was still fun. Spaz still likes me, but i'm not sure why - especially this weekend, i was so boring and i'm not funny and the things i talk about don't seem like the kind of things that they are into. I don't know. I guess it doesn't really matter. I just feel bad - i like my bf and i feel bad every time i talk about him in front of guys that i know like me . . which just confuses me because if i don't talk about him i may be giving them false hope, but if i do than I can see the dissapointment on their faces. . . i think i'm just over thinking it. . . . anyway. . . .

LoCash has a new member - Steve, he plays the hermonica - how cool is that! and spaz got to play. He got to play, and sing! And the crowd went wild . lol

Chris kept flirting. lol. I wore a wig and he . . . .wow, i wish i had it on video. I don't think he knew how to deal with someone not melting over him. . . . But it was cool - you know, as long as he's nice then i have no reason not to be . . . .and Spaz was all over it "Oh this is one of my friends" lol But no - seriously - it was fine. It was a fun weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts