waiting.

How do you explain emotions, feelings?
I barely know what I myself am feeling.
I know that I care for him more than anything in this world.
I want to know him more.
I want to know his problems.
I tell him it will turn out just fine.
I yearn to answer all his questions.
I yearn to give him love and fix his predicaments.
I want to show him my feelings but I know that I must wait.
I must wait for God and I must wait for him.
I want so badly to go to him, show him my affection.
I know that I cannot.
I cannot tell him how I feel.
I do not know everything about him.
I do not know all of his problems.
I do not know all of his questions.
I cannot give him all of my love or fix every problem.
I must wait.
I must wait for his love.
I must wait for God.
He has almost become my best friend.
He is the one I think of.
He is the one that makes me smile.
He is the one that listens to me.
He has his focus on the one thing in life that matters – God.
He has passion for the almighty.
I do not know what will come.
I do not know if I am hearing God clearly now.
I do not know if my heart will break.
That is a chance I am must take.
I wait.
I wait for God.
I wait for him.
I wait for his love.
I wait.

Comments

Popular Posts