Ready or not. moving.

It seems my landlord is moving and with that, selling my home.  So i have 2 or 3 months and then i have to be out.   Which wouldn't be a big deal but with two dogs and a budget, it becomes a slightly bigger deal.  I guess it could be good since my store might be opening up another one in a near by town and this will be a good excuse to move closer so that i can keep an eye on both stores.  My problem is that I've checked every rental sight there is and have no avail to finding a rental in our budget....   Not to mention that my husband is a little picker than I  (which is not really a luxury that we have right now) .   I'm stoked to move because we all know how much a love a home project, but the stress of finding a place is slightly over bearing right now.

Wish me luck.


Comments

Popular Posts