summer.summer.summer.summber

Summer is here.  I know we still have another 2 months before official summer and that this is really just spring, but I woke up with a sweat shirt on and it was too warm to continue wearing it  : )  yay.

“You know you call me bitch an awful lot… it’s not exactly a term of endearment.”  - Easy A.

with that said.  I am feeling hyped up…. Shouldn’t have drank that coffee…….. three weeks ago.  But no, I actually just drank some coffee and apearently I did NOT need it today. Ha.  Now I am running a thousand miles a min.  ah.  Ok.  But really….  I am watching easy a for the millionth time and I still love it just as much as the first time…. A) it is an epic absolute and B) Emma Stone might be, with out a doubt, my girl crush.

It’s true.


Summer time here I come:
Things I love about summer:

Comments

Popular Posts