Youtube sponsorship


Today, i checked my email for the first time in a week and my inbox was overflowing.   but there was one message from youtube that stood out for some reason....  I always try to make videos and while they're never as good as the ppl as the top of the charts, i still enjoy making them.   ....
I'm gonna skip the story and get right to the exciting news:  One of my videos has become popular and youtube has offered to let me join their revenue partnership program where they put ads next to your video and you make money from them.   
I'm not really sure how the video become big, it's the most boring video i've ever made (just a scrap book of thanksgiving two years ago.)   but either way, i'm really excited.   It makes me feel like i might actually have a chance to make better videos popular.

Comments

Popular Posts