Epic fact


My lust right now is hammocks. Summer is coming around and I’m inlove with the warm whether… It actually makes me excited about moving to FL.

I live on the corner of two some-what busy streets and I have a front, screened in, porch with a hammock on it – it makes me love life.

Speaking of things that are awesome – I’ve been hanging out with my old environmental tech teacher from John A.
Since I know that he sometimes reads my blogs I will probably just leave it at that.
PS. Speaking of boys: I really like steak N shake and I’ve not been since Will so I’m craving it right now….

Also : I’ve been working on my abs a little bit more since I have so much more free time lately. Check it out, I’m actually kind of excited about them.


So I know that I’ve dropped about 5 things down just now and NONE of them were anything exciting or meaningful, but I know that it seems like I haven’t logged any memories in FOREVER so I thought I’d drop a word while I was thinking about it…..
Speaking of meaningful things- I think I’m gonna start working on my book again. I want to make so chapters that are more experience based and so that are experimental based and I want to add more scientific facts into the old chapters….

And moving on with the experimental comment 0 I experimented a couple weekends ago at the Memphis tournament with rugby…. Thankyou pirate for your assistance : ]
And that Memphis tournament was Epic fact. Memphis throws a prom rugby every year = we all play in dresses and the social is set up as a prom dance. It’s actually a LOT of fun. And pirate was the only experimental gain that weekend… I also went swimming. (no extended story is needed here) … and I also joined the races, not at steak n shake (but it was defently talked about. )

Comments

Popular Posts