A bold move con’t

In my private blog I just wrote about a boy that I once loved. In a moment of fear I tried getting ahold of him. Now I thank God that he was unavailable until last night.. He called, but I had already accepted what I was upset about and so we just made small talk. The blog I wrote was about the feeling that he didn’t awake. At first I wasn’t sure what to think, but as the conversation progressed I realized, with relief, that didn’t care anymore. I guess, at first, I was afraid it would stir up fresh feelings, but it didn’t. . Through out the entire conversation he was just another person in the world that I just happened to be talking to, and it didn’t mean anything to me. I like my boyfriend and that conversation was like a run-in with an old high school crush or something of the like. .. It just meant absolutely nothing to me. Just catching up with an old fried that I will probably never see again [ the one thats married with two kids, a dog, and a career that you’re totally happy for, but even more apprietiative of your own life and lover] That’s it. Closure is complete.

Comments

Popular Posts