I kissed dating goodbye.

I don't have anything against dating. I don't think there is a single thing wrong with dating.
I just don't think i am at a spot in life that i should be dating.
In the past i never even thought about dating. I have always had more guy friends than girls. I never wanted to get married. Something changed last year, i fell in love. I never foresaw it but when it actually happened it changed my life. I didn't want just anybody, i wanted him. The problem was that i couldn't have him and so i settled. Now, any guy that is nice and attractive is atuomatic potiential. The problem with this is that it is hard to be friends with a guy when you are scoping him out.. I don't need a guy until God says i need one but i got into a habbit of looking and now that he is past i still can't get past my habbit. But i am done now. If i can't date there is no reason to check guys out and so i am not going to date. Once i can be friends again with out critique i will allow myself to date but right now i have forgotten how to let God control it and we can't have that. I don't need a boyfriend. I am tired of guys hitting on me and i am tired of being tempted to cross my line so i am just through with it for now. When God thinks i am ready i will date but not until then.

Comments

Popular Posts