summary of Travis Tritt

Between today and yesterday.. my life is perfect. I have a job at the cellar. I have made it official between me and Will. He’s the perfect man. And we both get along wonderfully with each other’s family’s.

Today we went to his Grandma’s and then to the family party cabin. The one room school house was backgrounded by cornfields and a perfectly mowed yard and in front was a flag flying across a blue sky. As I finished shooting my first round of clay pigeons will’s arms surrounded me. Everything was perfect as the ribs grilled on the fire and the green grass was swarming with life.

Today I realized just how hard I am falling for Will and how safe I feel doing so. I think I just might be falling in love with him…. And it doesn’t even scare me.

Comments

Popular Posts