A little more color in my life

A a little over a year ago i wrote "Unicorn Snot".  I was celebrating my official divorce.  I celebrated with the color run.  It was my first color run and i did it with the man that is now my amazing husband.  That day was a blast.  I can still remember the sweet joy of being done with my past and the hope i had for the future.  I never would have pictured how much would happen in a year or how happy i would become.  I never foresaw how fulfilled my life would become.

Today,  we did our second color run.  Patricks brother and their family did it with us.  It was so refreshing to be reminded of where i came from and everything Patrick has helped me through as well as how amazing he has been.

And without further aduo:  Proof of our rainbow status : )




And of course, i must include our fellow comrades:




And of course, i must include our fellow comrades:



Comments

Popular Posts