politicians should take a dodgeball in the face

I used to agree with Henry Kissinger's quote that “Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.” but now i am realizing the truth is that Felicity Kendall was more accurate when they said “There is one sure way of telling when politicians aren't telling the truth - their lips move.”

“Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even when there are no rivers.”

My goal here is not to bash politicians, I used to think that it was possible to change the world and have a voice. I used to believe that a good man could go into politics with sense..... over the past couple years i have realized that is hogwash. WTS was "a good man" but I've realized that even the best of politicians are still politicians. "It has been the political career of these men to begin with hypocrisy, proceed with arrogance, and finish with contempt” (Thomas Paine)

“A politician is a fellow who gives you the key to the city after he's taken everything worth having” Who ever said that didn't realize how many subject he was breaking.... my politician gave me back the key to my heart after he'd already taken EVERYTHING inside. “Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks.”

I used to have faith in some of the "good" politicians. Then WTS taught me that there are no good politicians, just ones that are better at lieing.


When i was married i gave my heart to the man i was going to spend the rest of my life with. When he brought the ex into the picture he made is seem as if he just had a really kind heart.... he said that he was "just too nice to hurt someone" He said he wasn't mean enough to be mean to her. What he was really saying: "i am a politician and will tell you what ever you want to hear to keep you around" When i was with him i heard what he wanted me to hear.

He always said he would keep his morals intact that he wouldn't forget what he believed even when he got tied up in politics. He said he would never play dirty. Now he is playing dirty and it disgusts me. But i should have seen it coming... he is a politician and this only implifies what i already knew.

"I am never going to have anything more to do with politics or politicians. When this war is over I shall confine myself entirely to writing and painting."


I once called him a politician and he got upset because he didn't want to be labeled a liar.... now i realize that just because he didn't want the label didn't change the truth.

You can park a car in the living room and call it a couch but it's still a car and it still shouldn't be in the living room and that's the way it will always be.

Comments

Popular Posts