life update


I realize that I haven’t posted anything in way too long and I haven’t posted anything of quality in way way way to long.  I’m not going to apologize because I’ve been busy and occupied, however I figure I should at least put the summary of the past few weeks: 

I am now working in the kitchen at work which are all 10 hr shifts. 
I am starting back at coaching the swim team in a week.
My new bike is absolutely pristine. 
My love life is non existant.
I got beat up my one of my friend’s husband this past weekend.
I’ve gained 15 pounds in the past month.
I am getting darker…. Took up fake baking (don’t judge)
I started working out again and it’s kicking my butt
The whether is finally getting nice. (after being freaking cold for months)
I ordered new birth control (the kind they put in your arm and you don’t have to worry about it for 2 – 3 years.
I still hate boys (they don’t seem to understand “I’m not interested”)
I gave up drinking…. And eating for that matter.

Now I’m sitting at home.  I can’t go drinking.  I already worked out once today. The temp is dropping so I can’t really go riding and I already cleaned my house today…..   I’m kind of bored.   Now what do I do?

Wish me luck.  My goal is to get my life in line and moving in a forward direction.

Comments

Popular Posts