when will he figure it out

Brian just back yesterday and he’s already done it again.
I got so hot today. I put on hott cheeky panties and a matching incredible push up bra. I made sure my hair was cute and I cooked hot wings and his favorite dessert [brownies]. I cooked all while in those same sexy underwear….. and nothing else. I texted, trying to get him to come over so that he would walk in to me cooking in that oh-so-sexy outfit…. But he was already planning to cook something and so I couldn’t for the life of me get him to come over. He invited me over and I said “but then I’ll have to put clothes on” and he was like “ oh but then you can take them off again.” … really? He says that every time… you think he would WANT to come see me hanging out in my underwear, but appearently he either doesn’t think I’m serious or he just doesn’t care to see me looking like that. I don’t know, but I was so proud of myself for initiating yesterday and then today I got all done up and cooked for him. Now I’m sitting here in underwear that make me feel way too hot and eating way too many hot wings and junk food all by myself . . too bad I don’t have anyone to eat them with or anyone to see my over exposed body.

Comments

Popular Posts