Wake up and smile.

"When the enemy throws your sins in your face and declares you deserve death and hell, you tell him, I admit I deserve death and hell, what of it? For I have a savior, his name is Jesus Christ son of God, who died on my behalf and made satisfaction. For where he is I shall be."

a joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. he's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. he's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. he is an outsider. he is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesnt belong there. therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.

"…the lust for affluence in contemporary society is psychotic. It is psychotic because it has completely lost touch with reality. We crave things we neither need nor enjoy. We buy things we do not want to impress people we do not like. The modern hero is the poor boy who purposefully becomes rich rather than the rich boy who voluntarily becomes poor. Covetousness we call ambition. Hoarding we call prudence. Greed we call industry.” (simplicity) --Richard Foster

i highly recomend this, get in a wedding. I also recomend having babies. Preferably in the right order, but i do recomend getting in a wedding.
-Scot Joseph.

your dreams can’t come true until you wake up.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Siddhartha Gautama Buddha

"We cannot hold on to anything in this world, it is only once you let go that you can experience what is real." - Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

"I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion, and elimination of ignorance, selfishness, and greed." Dalai Lama

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." Gautama Siddharta

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
Buddha

" park as close as you can. " - me, when we going to the school to run.


‘Be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody else"
- E.E. Cummings

"Andy is an extreme sporter, he does just about all of it....he snowboards, skateboards, knitts....."
- Mandy

"Let it be..There will be an answer. Let it be". - the Beatles

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." 
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer

"You guys line up alphabetically by height." 
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach


"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl." 
- Bill Peterson, football coach

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Be optimistic, all the people you hate are going to die eventually.

The key to individuality is to get rid of that " I'm afraid of looking stupid " line of thought..

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Anon

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus


"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."
- Anon


"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Anon


I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of. I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top.--Mitch Hedberg

TP - "do you need a ride?"
ashley and i - " no, we are walking"

"L-Diddy doesn't need a sign. Everyone knows were L-Diddy sits." -Luke Moore

Comments

Popular Posts