spring cleaning


This week I’m going to work on making my house look less like a project.  I know that there are some things that I can never fix… like the slanted floors or the layout of the house…. But my window screens are stapled on and the white doors look like they’ve been through hell and back again.  I’ve learned that white paint only gets dirty again and again…. So maybe I’ll paint them blue.  I dunno.  And I need to take my pictures and actually lay them out instead of just nailing them up.  I also need to figure out something a little more stylish for my rat’s cage rather than just throwing him in a corner…. There is so much that needs done and now that summer is here I am impatient to get to work. 

If you have any suggestions to making old houses look new let me know.  Feel free to leave a comment or email me.

Comments

Popular Posts