#Parks&Recreation

Just in case you lost track,  It is now December.  This is my second post since making my goal to blog more..... that i made....... in FEBUARY!!  Haha.  I guess i failed epically at that goal.

From staying home with Auna and working from there, to my mother in law moving in and watching Auna while i went to work, to moving my mother in law into her own house and putting Auna in school and moving on up in my full time job..... It has been a whirl wind of change this year!!

So where are we now?
1)  Auna has been in school since Sep/Oct ish.  She loves it.  She is now talking and singing and dancing.  She knows numbers and colors and letters and how to do so much more on her own.
2)  We got a house for the mother in law (we are now 2 time home owners haha)  and she started a part time job last week.
3)  I haven't sold a piece of LLR or Custom order in almost a year and I don't miss it all.
4)  I officially run my department.  There has been a lot of politics and political drama, but i have officially claimed my spot in this city.  I have successfully started a Swim Class program.  I updated all my Red Cross certs.  I am now a Certified Playground Safety Inspector and Certified Pool Operator.   I am active in the Missouri Parks and Recreation Association.  I am now an Authorized Red Cross Provider and soon to start teaching Lifeguard Courses.  We are coming up on my year mark quickly and I have achieved more this year than i have in my entire career.  I LOVE MY JOB.
I am officially Ron Swanson of my city, with a lot of Leslie Knope in my blood.
5)  Patrick is a full on gamer and spends more time gaming than anything else.

This year has become so full of change and growth that i can hardly believe it.

I am ready for this new year.  While I loved getting to spend all day, every day with Auna,  I am not a stay at home sort of person.   I am a go getter and i am getting!!

One year of summaries crushed into one paragraph.  Hopefully it wont be another year before i blog again.... but no goal setting this time. haha.   Now, time to go fill a hole (#parksandrecreation)


Loveheartsduh<3 p="">BeeFry

Comments

Popular Posts