#Reallife

Well.   It is May now and i still haven't caught up on my new year's resolution that i made in Feb. Haha.

However.  Right before Valentines day, my mother in law moved in with us.   The day she moved in,  i applied for a life guarding job.   I didn't get the job because they ended up hiring me as the Parks and Rec superintendent for the city instead. I dont know if you've seen the show "Parks and Recreation" but if you haven't, you should.  It describes my life pretty well.  So i'm keeping my vinyl business and LLR side gig, but i work over 50 hours a week some weeks and dont really have time to take orders.  My Mother in law is a talker, so she keeps me emotionally busy... but it's worth it because now my daughter actually likes getting to see me now : ) 

So my life is pretty hectic.  Ill have to tell you about it sometime..... when i get time ;)

-Loveheartsduh
Brittany Fry.

Comments

Popular Posts