read set.... and wait for go.

I am down to 17 days and i feel like there is so much left to do.... but every thing is actually done already. Dress is all but one button short of being altered.  cupcake ingredients are bought.  soda and tea:  check.  tables, location, table clothes, center pieces:  all are go.  music: done.

All that is left:  the last button on my dress, makeup, "hello my name is" name stickers, after party shirts (for my husband and i),  and introduction ( i'm thinking about having april do it since i wish i'd put her in my party).

It's weird because we are already married, but i get mad at everybody for downplaying my wedding (they say it's not a real wedding) , and i don't want to down play it either.... so while it's not the day i consitmate it, it is still my day.  I have the rest of my life and just because we started our mirrage right (waiting for that certificate to constumate it)  does NOT mean that i can't still have a wedding.  It's happening and i can't wait.

Next sat is the bridal show of so il... i might be too close to a wedding and i might already be married, but i still have a wedding to prep for and i want to be in my prime girl mode :)

wedding here i come... screw the world, i'm stoked to have a wedding.

Comments

Popular Posts