aluminum foil ring.

It was labor day When my boyfriend called me to join him on a small little road trip to cape.
We drove up to a little river side restraunte where we had fried fish and baked potatoes. We were almost done eating when My boyfriend tells me that he loves me and can't wait to propose but he can't do it yet because he doesn't have a ring. As he told me how much he cared for me the sparkle from the alluminum foil from the potato wrapper caught my eye.. "honey you know, there's some aluminum foil; you could just make me a ring" so he took it, formed it, and then proceeded to ask me to marry him.
My response: "i would love to spend the rest of my life with you Will Stephens."

Comments

  1. Amber Girado jeeez... tear jerker. totally beautiful. im so happy for you...
    September 21, 2009 at 2:06pm · Like ·

    Alyson Allen Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    September 21, 2009 at 2:53pm · Like ·

    Dave Spittler woa. when did this happen??? I was just there a month ago! congratulations!
    September 21, 2009 at 5:06pm · Like ·

    Katie Jo Stephens welcome to the family girl! you have no idea how happy i am to have someone as awesome as you as a sis-in-law =)
    September 21, 2009 at 5:28pm · Like ·

    Lindsay Olszewski Aw Bee Mo! Congrats!
    September 21, 2009 at 9:30pm · Like ·

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts