Moving forward

I'm updating my about me section again.  Here is my current page:

Here's who i am:

My name is Beemo and I'm a little crazy and I sometimes take people by surprise.  I  think expression is the greatest gift of life and sometimes i think too much.

I live with three boys:

I Got married Halloween 2011.  Correction:  i eloped :)  (see, unpredictable:  i wasn't even dating the man) and it's the greatest decision I've ever made. 

with marrying me, He also got custody of my baby Charli, a min pin, and together we got George, a great dane.
Call it a family and know that i am definitely the woman of the house.

I'm still one of those girls that you look at and then look again.  Sometimes i dress like everyone else, sometimes i wear too many layers. I ride a motorcycle but i don't really ever dress for the ride.

I'm pretty random and most people don't expect anything i say or do, but after a while they stop being surprised. I don't really care... my husband definitely doesn't care.

I love:
warm whether
adrenaline
gatherings of water
Emma Stone

I strongly dislike:
pink (the color)
close mindedness
cold whether


I'm a laid back girl and definitely very simple. 
So i don't really have any goals (other than being a great wife) because id rather go with the flow of life than to tie myself down to my own personal interests.. so far this has done me pretty well.

This is basicly the summary of my life, but don't hold me to it.  

Comments

Popular Posts