Saturday, August 10, 2013

Survival

I know it sounds cliche, but i don't know where i would be if it weren't for my support group.  They have kept me in a straight line and they have kept me up.  The things they do, even as small as just being there, have been such a huge deal to me.  I have only been up here 8 months, and this is such a big event.  I did not expect the support that i've found.  because of them, i know i can make it through.  I know that i can survive.   I can't say that i necessarily want to survive, but because of these people behind me, i know that i will.  I know that i will be stronger and that i because of them, i will have potential and i will learn to have worth again.

The relationships i have built in the midst of this break down have grown with leaps and bounds.  The appreciation i have is uncontainable.   Maybe its God's way of telling me not to forget that he loves me.

2 comments:

  1. Some of these are pretty cool. If would respect the list more if it weren’t so mac centric however. Nice list either way… more info visit: Corporate Housing Barcelona...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to survive....you will survive.....and you will always come across those little reminders that God loves you!

    ReplyDelete