I get by with a little help from my friends

I don't understand why people think it's necessary to be so mean.   In real life or via internet.  I don't know how many comments i've gotten on this blog and they seem to think they have a right to throw insults around.
I don't delete responses unless they are too dirty or spam, even mean ones - i don't feel like it's cool to delete a response just because someone disagrees with me, but that doesn't mean people should just say what ever they want.
I'm an odd case because i don't care about what others think about me,   But people should realize that not everybody is like that.   What good is an insult doing anyway?  What is the point?  If you agree or disagree with something i say - fine, comment away... Just keep your attitude at home with yourself because it just makes you sound ignorant.

Speaking of ignorant:  I love the fact that most insults that are throw around, start out with "you need to get an education"  but the people that say that, are normally the ones that are so dumb.

That's just how i feel about it : )


Comments

Popular Posts