politician as a descriptive term

I was at work today, hanging out with one of my regulars/new friend and she was sharing with me about her dumb boy from the past.... with out thinking i responded with "He's such a politician" ... I'm not sure where that came from, but i quickly realized that it was such an epic response and creative use of the word/term. I declared right there that this would become a descriptive term in my vocab from now on.... So, The people you call a jerk or liar or back-stabber.... i will call them a politician.

 Proven: you don't have to be a literal politician to be a politician.

 Urban dictionary's definition of politician:
1. People that should never, ever be trusted under any circumstances.
2. Crook driven by money.
3. Person who so desires power that they have lost all notion of morality and will now do or say anything to acquire more power.

Thesaurus for politician: liar, moron, moron, whore, idot

 :I agree to all of the above.

Comments

Popular Posts