twenty.12 resolution #5


To start with, new years resolution #4 is achieved.  My husband and I brought in the new year at the Da-nite tavern where I started working (on Friday) I knew they’d be busy and after about an hour of trying to get my husband to spunk up (he was tired and not really a fan of the bar scene…. I’m more of the “never met a stranger” one of the two of us)  I finally talked the manger into letting me work (day numero dos!)  and I took over the bar while Kaydee supervised.  Midnight rolled around and I managed to steal a kiss from the love of my life. 

While I might have managed to succeed at one resolution, I realized this morning at church that I forgot one of the most important goals of my life…. The main one being God.  Now, I don’t want to stick to the same old goals such as get closer or sin less… at the same time, goals such as being more like God are life goals.

#5:  Remember My life Before the world, during the world and focus on Making my life after the world.
 My entire life has been one after God’s heart (even in my lowest point)  This year I have let go of anger and forgiven God (even if he didn’t need forgiving) This year, I want to rebuild the love I had for God before he allowed me to experience the world.






Comments

Popular Posts