happily ever after

No relationship is ever perfect and flawless, but no matter where my mirrage goes, it will be happily ever after.

I look back to when i met my husband and i was inlove with my first heartbreak. 
I look back to when we first dated and i know how blind i was to the world.
I look back to a year ago and i was just getting over my second heart break.

I look back to a week ago and i thank God that Flordia didn't work out for me. 
I thank God that i my ex broke my heart.
I thank God for unanswered prayers..
.... it's like my sister said once back in high school "don't make plans for your future because the plans God has might be way better than we could ever imagine planning for ourselves. 

If i had gotten married when i wanted to or to who i thought i was supposed to marry i don't think i would have ever been as happy as i am no and i, with out a doubt, wouldn't have appreitiated it as much as i do now that i've seen the pain of the world. 

My Husband and i will one day fight over something and having children is going to be more trying than our puppy, CHarli, but it will be worth it.  

This is my happily ever after. 


These are my boys and i would go to the ends of the earth just to put a fool in their place for them. 
This is my family and i love it just the way we are :)

Comments

Popular Posts