goodbye divorce.

I would like to announce that i finally feel like i'm actually living since the i left that man. I finally feel like i can love jesus again, like i can do what i really want and like i can make my own life once again.

I still want to hack that girl in the face... after all, she's still a home wrecker.... but it's not because of the pain i bear but because of the pain i had.

Thank God for his love because he still loves me. :)

just saying... i finally feel like i'm actually moving forward. i can the ppl that will screw me over because i still have God sticking by my side and i can finally remember what it's like to love him again.

Comments

  1. happy to know you are happy. You deserve it. From someone who knows what you went through first hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts