schedule on hold

I have the new official schedule for loft-apartment.  However, it's going to be on hold due to a major article i'm working on.   The next month i'm going to be doing a lot of researching, experimenting and writing but in a month i will not only release the article i'm working but also start the new schedule.  I really want to share the title of this project, but it is somewhat "under cover".   I don't want to give away any secrets that would ruin the experimenting part of it.   Just know that this will be a great article.  It's not design focused, but it will still be very insightful.

Until the schedule is brought in, i will continue posting, but don't be surprised if they aren't as frequent.

.........................
Today is the first day of the spring semester for college students in my town.   I'm excited for the change of scene also :)

Comments

Popular Posts