kick ass.

super amazing.  The opening scene is a very inappropriate.. if you can past that,  the rest of the movie is excellent. 
To start with they have an Excelent cast of characters.  I would give you names, but I don’t know any actor’s names. 
The plot was not only an excellent plot but played all the way through without skipping a beat.   
Outside of the opening scene, there was only one other sex scene.  That second scene was well played.
It defently isn’t for the faint of heart.  It’s not clean in any manner of the word.  It was full of cusing and full of violence.  I feel like it was so well played out that it was still 5 stars.  It was not only epic origional, but fun and serious all at the same time.  Yes, there was a bit of romance, but not enough to call it romantic.  

I would call it every comic fan’s bible. 
I’m not even a comic fan and I love it.  I love super heroes.  I love whimsical, colorful, people.  I love people who are inspired. I love people who want to do something in the world.   I really like this movie.   
I wouldn’t call it breath taking or amazing, but it is defently a kick ass movie. 
I defently give it two thumbs up.

Ps.  There is evenly a great closing playlist.

Comments

Popular Posts