Barren porch.

I've been working on a creative solution of my front porch.
I got a citation from the city last week for my chair .. .  apparently it isn't allowed on my porch (who the government is to tell me what kind of chair i can put on my porch, I'm not sure....)

Apartment therapy lent me several intriguing ideas:

I like the fact that there is color and cozyness.

I have always been drawn to that "brooklyn" look that this reminds me of... on top of the fact that it's simple and easy.

Both this picture and the next appeal to me as I've ALWAYS been a fan of curtains, though i do think the netting in this top one would be far easier to maintain after rains.... as opposed to the dirt that regular cloth would collect. 



I guess i've been inspired, now i just need to get to work.  I'll let you know what i end up settling on.

Comments

Popular Posts