Nov 19th – hunting season

5 months ago I didn’t think hunting would be an option this year. With season quickly approaching I am pretty stoked that I will be able to. I’m not sure how it will work with my work schedule, but I plan on attempting to take off fri and hopefully Saturday also. My dad has surgery the week before so I’m not sure if he’ll be able to shoot, but I pray that he will be able to. It just wont be the same if he can’t.

Speaking of my father… His condition worries me a whole lot. I love my dad. I am defently a daddy’s girl. He is the one that keeps me in line and the one that gives me advice. I love my dad more than any person in the world and to know that he’s hurting is more painful than anything. Hopefully this surgery will take care of everything, but even that worries me. It shouldn’t be a real big deal, but it still concerns me. 2 more weeks until his surgery. I suppose I shouldn’t worry too much because I know he will be fine.

Hopefully hell be good enough to hunt even… that would be really awesome. Hunting just wouldn’t be same without him.

Comments

Popular Posts