The most lovely lady

I grew up with a girl named Kelly beth. She was the happiest, most beautiful girl you could ever imagine. To this day, she is still one of the most kindest people you would ever meet. Now Kelly beth Has been through a hell of a time. She has had cancer and appiendix blow up (what ever that's called) and a stroke and also other things that don't have the right to share with you, now she is going to have open heart surgry. I don't know how someone so in love with God could be put under so much pain. But between her love and her hurdles, Her story is so identicale to Job's. I have been blessed in every way, and i don't have the strength to turn to god in my pain. I got mad at him just because i got my heart broken.... Kelly Beth has fought with the devil and she still Calls to God. Every hurdle she takes with a deep breath and some strong prayer and she is surrounded by people who barely know her but still love her more than their best friends. It kills me to know that someone as good as her has to go through the things she does. I don't know her that well, but i would take her tortures for her because i know she is far from deserving the things she has been dealt.
I'm not one to get all mushy gooshy, but this is the first time in my life that i have felt so inclined to love God for someone else's sake.

* Visit Kelly Beth's journey through this next hurdle here and for those of you that love jesus, please pray for her.

Comments

Popular Posts