If you want drama, try out for a play.

I really really r e a l l y hate people who thrive off of drama. I'm not saying that no one should EVER cause drama because we all know that sometimes we get drawn into it by circumstances. It's those people who throw fits about nothing that really drive me up the wall. People who complain just to get other people in trouble or make a big scene out of something small and then gossip about it to get other people to dislike that 'something small' also...... those are the people that i really want to punch in the face. i see some people that are trying to do some good in the world and then some jerk face has to come make a complaint. I hate it when sometimes you try to give people a little plublicity or a shout out and then some nobody gets upset that you like something that they don't. It drives me crazy. I don't see why people can't just chill out.
It really makes me laugh inside when guys do this. It happens all the time - some guy will like me and he'll really tell me how awesome i am. They invite me to hang out with them. They tell me everything i want to hear. When we are in public they are polite to the general public.
Then, when they don't know i'm there, i see them from afar. When they don't know i'm watching i see them give a dirty look to a nice waiter or i see them talk back to the bouncer or i overhear them gossiping dirty about the girl with the short skirt. The other day i was online as someone else and the guy that had been crushing me blew up at me because of something that was meant to flatter him.
It's funny how when people think you're watching they put on this face like they are really chill and really laid back but as soon as you're not watching you see how they stab people in the back and make big scenes about little things.
I personally, don't care. You can try and drag me in but i am pretty 1 demensional. You see me how i am and you can take it or leave it. If you don't like how i'm living, that's fine; i'm not about to change for you and if you don't like it you should leave cause i'll tell you exactly who i am.... that doesn't mean that i'm rude or mean or overly blunt. It just means that i'm gonna be straight out and honest. If you have a problem with it, you can try and cause drama, you can try to change me and try to make a big scene out of it.... but i'm not biting on your drama. I really don't care if you dislike me - that's your problem.

I'm just saying that i REALLY hate drama. There are times when everybody is drawn in and you have to confront it head on. ... but i'm not getting tied up in it.... I'm NOT going to be like them. I would prefear to stay off the stage. thankyou very much.

Comments

Popular Posts