I love you.

I don't know if you will stumble across this, but i really hope you do.
I haven't said i love you, but i do.
I want so badly to tell you how i feel, after all you already know it's true.
I pray i will have the courage to open up to you.

Right now you're away and i miss you more than anything in the world.
I want you here.
I want the touch of your hands and the feel of your skin.
But more than that, i want your face in my hands and the comfort of your arms.
I want your voice in my ears and i want to look forward to seeing you everyday.
I miss waking up to your face and i miss arguing about little things like whether Toys R Us has full size guitars.
Right now you're away and i miss you more than anything in the world.
My feelings fight against my lips but you're not here and even if they escape it will be into empty air.

I count the day til your return.
Until then, i am missing you everyday.
I am loving you more every moment.

You may stumble across this or you may not...
but no matter whether i can tell you or not, i really do love you.

Comments

Popular Posts