Tattoos

I have been talking about getting a tattoo for at least a year. Steve got his tattoo . He's not said it, but he wants me to get mine. I think he is more excited about it than i. Today is the day.. I am getting that tattoo today. Here it is, i am finally taking the plunge. It is raining outside and i still have to print of the picture before i get off work, but i am hoping my boss will print it off for me so that i can get straight to the tattoo parlor after i get off. I am kind of nervous. This is a permanent decision. Once i do this, it is done. There is no turning back. I am doing it.

This is for me. All the things people can do to me, God is the only one that will never forsake me. I Want to give myself to him. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. It doesn't matter who approves or disapproves. It doesn't matter and this is one subject that they can not persuade me off of. There is no more negotiating. I have made my decision and i will not back down. I am losing my innocence one step at a time and this is the next step. I have realized that everyone will lose their innocence sooner or later, it is part of growing up. The longer you live, the more you will experience and with that comes loss of innocence. It is not a bad thing. But it is something i've come used to and now i have to learn to accept it.

So here it is. It is today. I am putting down my promise. There is no turning back. I am giving my entire life to God and now the entire world will know. This is to freedom. This is to life. This is to love. This is for God.

Comments

Popular Posts