no thankyou. ill love

Sometimes i can't help but cry. Sometimes i can't help but smile. I may not see where my life is going but i can see the destination. I don't know how i am going to get there and that hurts but i know that I can only do so much, and then i have to let it be taken by God.
There is so much that needs to be done and you have to do it, but then you have to turn around and enjoy life. Sometimes things will hurt but you have to learn to let go of those things because what are ambitions for if you can't enjoy the path along the way? I am going to change the world, but what is the point if i can't enjoy life along the way. How can i change the world if i can't hold on to hope and joy. People will frown upon me if i stop to smell the roses when i am late for work. I may not be approved of when i get a tattoo or piercing. But this is who i am and i will not stop seeing the colors of life because the day i stop looking at the stars will be the day the light goes out in life.

Bear may have broke my heart. but i will not stop smiling. It will take a while for me to love again. I may never be able to love again, but that doesn't mean i will ever stop trying. I will not let any boy decide my destiny. That is my disicion and he can only help me decide if he can prove to me that he is worthy to be part of it. As for Bear, Who needs a boy that isn't reliable? Who needs a boy that is going to break your heart? Not me. No thank you. I am to busy seeing the sound of life to let him stop my life.

Comments

Popular Posts