accept my forgiveness.

I understand that we see things differently.
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to see this.
I was mad at you for being so closed minded and
i was mad at you for offending my friends.
I don't really care anymore.
I realize that i was also being close minded.
I have not come to see things your way.
I still refuse to conform to your ways.
But now i realize that its ok for you to be like that.
I can tell you that you are close minded, but i have to live with the fact that you don't want to change.
I can tell you that you are being judgmental, but i have to accept that you dont agree.
I can tell you that i disagree, but i have to respect you despite the fact that you will damn me for not agreeing.
It is all good.
I understand it now.
You will continue being frustrated with me.
You may continue doing everything just as you have.
I know that you have to gain experience some where
I know that i have to be open minded towards your ways
We have different ways of life and i have to understand that.
I am sorry it has taken me so long to realize this.
I am sorry that you don't understand me right now.
I know that you disagree with what i am saying now,
but that is ok.
You may not be able to accept the fact that i live differently than you,
but i am not going to be someone i am not.
I am not going to lie about what i do and don't do.
If you can't accept me as who i am than that is your problem.
I will be completely transparent with you.
I will be completely honest with you.
I hope you accept this.

Comments

Popular Posts